StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Waiting for JSON connector file...

From: Alessandro Gagliardi <no email>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:07:29 -0800

So it sounds like anything using the StarCluster 11.10 AMIs should be
EBS-backed automatically (so long as I'm not using spot instances, which
I'm not) and so should be able to be started after being stopped (with the
-x) flag.

If that's the case, then it doesn't answer my original question of why,
when I tried starting my cluster after stopping it, it got stuck on Waiting
for JSON connector file.../.

I'd really like to solve this problem as I only need to use these clusters
about 1/4 of the week, but it takes me almost a full day to configure them
the way I want (with installing IPython 0.14 and Pandas and RPy and all
that) so I can't just spin up a new one every time I need it.