StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Waiting for JSON connector file...

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:20:52 -0500

The ipcluster plugin currently works using SGE so if you have
disable_queue=True that would definitely be your problem.

If that's not it then it's likely due to the ipcluster plugin in
0.93.3 not playing nicely with the IPython 0.14dev version. I know
IPython 0.13 broke the ipcluster plugin a while back and this is fixed
on github. This may not be a problem anymore with IPython 0.14dev but
I'm not sure. In any case I'm trying to push a release out ASAP as
it's needed badly in a lot of areas. I will send an announcement when
it's ready.

Also, I highly recommend creating a custom AMI for your needs via the
ebsimage command instead of building and installing every time you
start a cluster as Don pointed out.

HTH,

~Justin