StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Starcluster stuck during setup

From: Cory Dolphin <no email>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:16:41 -0400

Hi Nik,

I was not confused by the similarity of the /etc/hosts file, rather the
fact that they were identical and the step was still running!

I will apply those patches and see if it improves performance. Anecdotally,
it seems that EC2 was just behaving poorly that day, I have had no trouble
starting a 50 node cluster today.

Thanks for your help,
Cory