StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster Plugins

From: Cory Dolphin <no email>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:56:46 -0400

Is there a central repository of user-contributed plugins anywhere?
Regardless, I have both a contribution and a question:

1. Has anyone experimented with using SGE profile in an IPython cluster? I
wish to enable starcluster's load balancing, but since it depends on SGE's
queue length, I do not believe it will behave as expected.
2. I had some issues with remote engines dying during a particular job, so
I edited the ipcluster plugin to use supervisord to watch the processes, if
anyone else finds it useful, it is on Github with the creative name
StarClusterReliableIPCluster<https://github.com/wcdolphin/StarClusterReliableIPCluster>

Cheers,
Cory