StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Can not start a single spot cluster

From: John C. Earls <no email>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 18:12:41 -0700

FYI, it does start the cluster, but does not run the setup. You can
starcluster start -x mycluster or starcluster restart mycluster.

At the very least you'll want to starcluster terminate mycluster and check
the aws console to make sure it shut down.

Regards,

John C. Earls

https://plus.google.com/107716712696040682614/about

[image: Coco Chanel]<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3004479.Coco_Chanel>
“There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And
time for love. That leaves no other time.”― Coco