StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Error installing StarCluster 0.95.2 on Windows 7

From: Sergio Mafra <no email>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:53:31 -0300

Hi Jacob,

Downloaded the Anaconda Python distro. I´ve got this error:

C:\>easy_install StarCluster
Searching for StarCluster
Best match: starcluster 0.95.2
Processing starcluster-0.95.2-py2.7.egg
starcluster 0.95.2 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing starcluster-script.py script to C:\Anaconda\Scripts
Installing starcluster.exe script to C:\Anaconda\Scripts
Installing starcluster.exe.manifest script to C:\Anaconda\Scripts

Using c:\anaconda\lib\site-packages\starcluster-0.95.2-py2.7.egg
Processing dependencies for StarCluster
Searching for optcomplete>=1.2-devel
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/optcomplete/
Best match: optcomplete 1.2-devel
Downloading
https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/o/optcomplete/optcomplete-1.
2-devel.tar.gz#md5=6392cd0a7154b3394004d5ad9d913d59
Processing optcomplete-1.2-devel.tar.gz
Writing
c:\users\smafra1.ons\appdata\local\temp\easy_install-ohzrnm\optcomplete-
1.2-devel\setup.cfg
Running optcomplete-1.2-devel\setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir
c:\users\smafra1.
ons\appdata\local\temp\easy_install-ohzrnm\optcomplete-1.2-devel\egg-dist-tmp-oz
arp2
zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents...
No eggs found in
c:\users\smafra1.ons\appdata\local\temp\easy_install-ohzrnm\opt
complete-1.2-devel\egg-dist-tmp-ozarp2 (setup script problem?)
error: Could not find required distribution optcomplete>=1.2-devel

Any thoughts?

All best.

Sergio