StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Error installing StarCluster 0.95.2 on Windows 7

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:19:58 -0500

Hi Sergio,

Did you try pip install starcluster ?

I cannot guarantee this will work, yet I was able to install StarCluster after switching to anaconda. However my issue was with 0.95 not with 0.95.2. And I may have used pip or easy install - I recall cagily one broke and the other one worked - yet your configuration may be different.

If this does not work let me know and I will try and see what I did once I get to my machine.

I hope it will work.

          Jacob

Sent from my iPhone