StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Starcluster Crash Report

From: David Durham <no email>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:47:31 -0400

Hello, I received an "Oops, you've found a bug!" error in Starcluster
and am submitting my crash report as requested. I was running a 5-node
simulation on c1.xlarge, and the crash occurred while attempting to add
15 additional spot nodes. Only one additional node was added
successfully, the others were initiated but not added to my cluster and
I had to terminate them through the Amazon Web Console.

Thank you for creating this very useful tool! It is making a huge
difference in my research.

Best
David Durham