StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Tight Integration of the MPICH2 library into OGE

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:57:45 -0500

Does the MPICH2 plugin integrate with StarCluster & OGS/GE tightly??
If so, you can install MPICH2 version 1.0.8 in your own path (or in a
separate path), and use 1.0.8 for linking (may be static linking is
easier), and then continue to use the tight MPICH2 plugin. (From Grid
Engine point of view, all it cares is how the MPI tasks are started.)
Alternatively, you can look at the MPICH2 plugin and see how the PE is
defined and create your own 1.0.8 MPICH2 plugin.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/