StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

couldn't write shell script on master

From: Brijraj Singh <no email>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:21:53 +0530

Hi,
     I started with starcluster today, I ssh'ed into the master, and was
able to do everything that's mentioned in the tutorials on your website;
the effort is certainly awesome, and the learning curve is practically very
small.

However, i have faced one issue, and that is "I am not being able to write
the shell script while I have ssh'ed, I am running on a windows 7 machine,
and it shows me a bizarre view when i start writing in vim editor, a
snapshot is also attached herewith".

Please help.

thanks and regards

Brijraj Singh