StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Delay when using Sun Grid Engine

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 20:33:05 -0400

That's the default scheduling time, and if you really want the
scheduler to react to your qsub requests ASAP, you can turn on
"scheduling-on-demand":

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/howto/tuning.html

And in OGS/GE 2011.11 u1 p1 (we need a better name), the time it takes
to report job done should be reduced.

Rayson