StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster Digest, Vol 36, Issue 10

From: Pedamallu Chandra Sekhar <no email>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:20:04 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to create my new AMI from the starcluster base AMI with my
softwares.

Bundle image worked but not uploading. I am getting the following error.

Could you please help me with this problem?

Thanks
Chandra

Digests generated.
Unable to read instance meta-data for ramdisk-id
Unable to read instance meta-data for product-codes
Creating bundle manifest...
ec2-bundle-vol complete.
>>> Cleaning up...
>>> _bundle_image took 10.547 mins
>>> Uploading bundled image: (please be patient)
Are you sure you want to continue? [y/N] The specified bucket is not S3 v2
safe (see S3 documentation for details):

pathseq_aug232012

Timed out waiting for user input

!!! ERROR - command 'ec2-upload-bundle -b pathseq_aug232012 -m
/mnt/pathseq_aug232012.manifest.xml -a <KEY>-s KEY failed with status 5
>>> _upload_image took 0.507 mins
!!! ERROR - InvalidManifest: HTTP 403 (Forbidden) response for URL
http://s3.amazonaws.com:80/pathseq_aug232012/pathseq_aug232012.manifest.xml:
check your S3 ACLs are correct.