StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

ERROR - image ami-899d49e0 does not exist when trying to create / resize an ebsvolume

From: Paul Koerbitz <no email>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 00:16:08 +0100

Hello,

since installing starcluster 0.93 creating or resizing an ebsvolume does
not work for me. I am using the eu-west datacenter.

Here the shell output:

/home/paul/.virtualenvs/np/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Crypto/Util/number.py:57:
PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec. You should rebuild using
libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.
  _warn("Not using mpz_powm_sec. You should rebuild using libgmp >= 5 to
avoid timing attack vulnerability.", PowmInsecureWarning)
StarCluster - (http://web.mit.edu/starcluster) (v. 0.93)
Software Tools for Academics and Researchers (STAR)
Please submit bug reports to starcluster_at_mit.edu

>>> No keypair specified, picking one from config...
>>> Using keypair: starcluster
!!! ERROR - failed to create new volume
!!! ERROR - image ami-899d49e0 does not exist

I am new to this, so most likely something I messed up. My config file
(sensible information redacted) is attached.

Thank you for your help (and for starcluster).
Paul

  • application/octet-stream attachment: config