StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: starcluster on EBS quick start

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:16:24 -0500

Hi Liang,

OK glad to hear things are working for you. Concerning the custom EBS
image - you do not need to do anything special, just launch an instance
of the EBS AMI, customize to your liking, and then use the "ebsimage"
command to create a new custom EBS AMI. See the following doc for more
details:

http://web.mit.edu/stardev/cluster/docs/latest/manual/create_new_ami.html

HTH,

~Justin