StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: starcluster on EBS quick start

From: liang cheng <no email>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:28:12 -0800

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply. I think I figured out the problem - I tried
"starcluster -x start mycluster" immediately after stopping it. After a bit
of waiting (until the status of instances become stopped), "mycluster" can
be started without problem.

One more question: If I would like to create a customized ami image based
on an existing EBS image, how can I enable the new ami image to be with EBS
attribute as well ?

Thanks,
-Liang