StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: errors installing StarCluster

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:08:17 -0400

  Hi Brian,

This is an issue with paramiko that I'm currently trying to work out
with Robey on his github page:

http://github.com/robey/paramiko/issues#issue/3

Basically his lag.net hosting went down and I'm trying to move him to
hosting the download on pypi instead of his own server.

I'll keep the list posted with the progress....

~Justin