StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: errors installing StarCluster

From: Dan Tenenbaum <no email>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:49:23 -0700

On the topic of install issues, I got a broken install of StarCluster when I
first installed it.
I had to change the following line in setup.py to make it work:

Old:

"boto>=1.9b",

New:

"boto==1.9b",

Can this perhaps be changed until higher versions of boto are actually
supported?

I'm going to be asking some other users to install StarCluster, not
necessarily the most tech-savvy users--and I'd like their installation path
to be as smooth as possible.

Thanks!
Dan