StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Updating public AMIs to have Ubuntu 14.04? Or how to install starcluster on AWS AMI?

From: Avner May <no email>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:42:31 -0500

I see that this has already been asked several times:
http://star.mit.edu/cluster/mlarchives/2690.html,
http://star.mit.edu/cluster/mlarchives/2545.html,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RBupgpi_ec, etc.

Which of these guides should I use? Why hasn't an Ubuntu 14.04 AMI been
made public by the StarCluster development team yet? Are there plans to do
this? Meanwhile, could someone make their AMI public?

It seems there is widespread interest in updated AMIs (EBS and HVM-EBS
versions).

Thanks so much,
Avner