StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Disable Selinux not sticking

From: Stephen Smith <no email>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:13:18 -0500

I'm using CentOS7 on a custom AMI. I did find and change the other
location for selinux configuration - thank you.

Interestingly, I haven't been able to launch the cluster because
StarCluster is now saying the keypair I have always used, does not reside
in the correct region. Which is not the case, but I went ahead and
created a new keypair several different ways, manually and through the EC2

console, both had the same issue.

Thinking this was a configuration file issue with StarCluster, I
regenerated a template configuration file and now when I go and try to
create a cluster, with any of my new or previously working keypairs,
Starcluster says there is a fingerprint error. The local fingerprint is
correct, but StarCluster shows that the keypair fingerprint is incorrect
and shows it as the same keypair fingerprint value for all of my keypairs.

 Which seems odd.

Knowing my level of Linux knowledge, it could be something simple that I
have misconfigured. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Stephen