StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

cannot install on master node

From: Vas Ku <no email>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:53:51 +0000

Apologies for this rather novice question. I have finally been able to get
star cluster installed and running after firefighting with different AMI's
and thing. But now I am stuck with this issue where I need to install R and
when i do apt-get, the networks seems to be dead. Not even ping works (just
hangs any ip and dies with 'failed connection timeout' ) . Must be
something obvious I haven't or have done with my config setting. Could you
please let me know what diagnostics could I perform?

Thanks