StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Load balancing on master

From: Rajat Banerjee <no email>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:12:04 -0500

Hi Richard,
I think Jennifer Staab (on this mailing list) might have tried to run ELB
from the master. In theory, there is no reason not to, but feel free to
give it a shot and if there's something easy that can be tweaked, I can
give it a try. You would have to install starcluster and copy all config
and keys to the master or to some persistent storage.

Best,
Raj