StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: need scratch space

From: Jian Feng <no email>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:42:54 -0800

Thanks Jennifer and Jin!

You are definitely right. The svdaa is one of the two ssds and it is mounted to /mnt. The other ssd (/dev/svdab) is in the list, but not mounted to anywhere. I am wondering if there is a way to add the other svdab disk to /mnt to make a 37*2 GB disk, (as Jin mentioned). really appreciated your help.