StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: need scratch space

From: Jin Yu <no email>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:29:32 -0600

you are welcome.

you can refer following codes to make a raid 0 volume

#You can list the devices
lsblk
#(RAID 0 only) To create a RAID 0 array, execute the following command
(note the --level=stripe option to stripe the array):
sudo mdadm --create --verbose /dev/md0 --level=stripe
--raid-devices=$number_of_volumes $device_name1 $device_name2
#For example, to create an ext4 file system, execute the following command:
sudo mkfs.ext4 /dev/md0