StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Breaking Session on next AWS Re:Invent

From: Sergio Mafra <no email>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 08:37:05 -0300

Hi fellows,

Just to invite you all to attend to AWS Re:Invent 2014 and to join me
on "*BDT202-
HPC now means "High Personal Computing"*, 11/13/2014, 4:30 PM - Palazzo M,
The Venetian - Las Vegas.
I´ll be speaking of our experience using clusters in AWS powered by MIT
StarCluster. At that time, I´ll show our HPC´s portal development (that we
are going to make available at github very soon), designed to help our
engineers provision their clusters in a self-service manner.
It´s going to be a great time to exchange experience.

See you there.

All best,

Sergio Mafra
ONS - Operador Nacional do Sistema Elétrico
Rio de Janeiro
BRAZIL