StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: New improvement: Streaming Add Node

From: Jin Yu <no email>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 10:54:50 -0500

Mich,

It is a very cool feature. Thank you very much! It is extremely useful when
dealing with large clusters, and I cannot wait to test it.

When I was trying to add hundreds of nodes to my cluster, it took a
significant portion of time to wait all the nodes brought up and
troubleshooting the failed ones.

Jin