StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Can job terminate its cluster?

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:59:24 -0400

You can get most of the functionality from the Elastic Load Balancer:

http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/manual/load_balancer.html

As for emailing the user when all jobs are done, you can either write a
small script that does the actually emailing when the jobs are done... or
you can submit a job that waits for all other jobs, and then ask Grid
Engine to send you an email (qsub -M) when that last job is done:

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman1/qsub.html

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/GridEngine/GridEngineCloud.html