StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Enhanced networking

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:25:20 -0400

Again, if you have the latest stable version of StarCluster, and run it in
a VPC on a C3, then the ixgbevf driver should load.

And if you are interested in c3.8xlarge performance, we ran some benchmarks
on the c3.4xlarge & c3.8xlarge beginning of this year:

http://blogs.scalablelogic.com/2014/01/enhanced-networking-in-aws-cloud-part-2.html

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/GridEngine/GridEngineCloud.html