StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

adding parameters to create_volume function - encryption

From: ronen artzi <no email>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 17:42:12 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to extend a glusterfs plugin we have , and would like to
introduce the options of encrypting the ESB bricks.

I'd like to be able to use the full parameter list coming with ec2 fro
volume creation :

create_volume(*size*, *zone*, *snapshot=None*, *volume_type=None*,
*iops=None*, *encrypted=False*, *dry_run=False*)

Being very new to the starcluster code base I am not sure what areas are
dealign with such volume creation.

it seems that under star cluster python packages area , volume.py support
only the first 4 parameters.

Any insights here are appreciated.
--
 Ronen