StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: compiling MPI applications on starcluster

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:13:42 -0400

Hi Torstein,

Can you please describe your cluster configuration (ie size, image id(s),
instance type(s))? Also, you're currently using the SGE/OpenMPI
integration. Have you tried just using mpirun only as described in the
first part of:

http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/guides/sge.html#submitting-openmpi-jobs-using-a-parallel-environment

Also, what does 'mpirun --version' show?

~Justin