StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: IPython 2.0?

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:01:12 -0400

Hi Badr,

I'm going to be working on new 14.04 AMIs soon at which point I'll
update IPython to latest 2.0 version. If you can't wait you can also do
this yourself by launching the StarCluster AMI, updating IPython, and
then creating a new image:

http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/manual/create_new_ami.html

~Justin