StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: load balanced nodes accepting jobs before ready

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:09:01 -0400

Hey Stewart,

You can fix this issue by setting disable_queue=True in your config to
disable the default SGE plugin. Then you can define the SGE plugin in
your config, add it to your plugins list, and then move the pkginstaller
(and any other plugins that need to run before the node gets added)
*before* SGE in the list. This will ensure all other plugins get
executed before the node gets added to SGE. See the following doc for
more details on setting disable_queue and defining the SGE plugin in
your config:

http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/plugins/sge.html#advanced-options

~Justin