StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster AMI for New GPU instance?

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 14:55:16 -0500

I was able to run SC on g2 instances using my own AMI, and the minor AWS
issues related to g2 instance types seen at the beginning of the launch
were gone.

We just need to wait for the updated StarCluster AMIs for official
StarCluster g2 support.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/GridEngine/GridEngineCloud.html