StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

AWS VPC Support

From: Schmutzer, Chad <no email>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:15:44 +0000

Howdy,

AWS Solutions Architect here. I just wanted to confirm that we see a good
amount of confusion from new users trying to use StarCluster in their
accounts with VPC only support (default for all regions except us-east-1
for new AWS accounts).

If there are any outstanding issues on the AWS side preventing you from
merging support for VPC into StarCluster, I'd be more than happy to help
in any way that I can. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thanks for maintaining this extremely valuable research tool.

thanks,
chad

---
Chad Schmutzer
Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
// schmutze_at_amazon.com // 626.354.6172 // aws.amazon.com