StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Bid does not agree with price on AWS account activity report

From: Fabrício Bracht <no email>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 01:40:34 -0300

Hello. I've been using starcluster to set up a few programs I'll need, and,
after shutting terminating the cluster, I've noticed that the info that
appears on my AWS account activity report does not match the bid given when
I created the cluster. According to starcluster spothistory, the m1.xlarge
price was 0.052 $ this morning, but according to the info on AWS, I've been
charged the full 0.48 $ per hour.
I used the command :
starcluster start mycluster --bid 0.06
to start the cluster