StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: root volumes after termination

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 11:41:20 -0400

The standard EBS-based StarCluster AMIs should be fine - I have never
encountered cleanup issues. Note that by default the root EBS volumes
are marked as "DeleteOnTermination", so when the instances terminate,
AWS automatically cleans them up.

Which AMI & StarCluster versions are you using, BTW??

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/GridEngine/GridEngineCloud.html