StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster 0.94 has been released!

From: Sergio Mafra <no email>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:40:52 -0300

Hi Justin,

Nice to know that we´ve got a new version of StarCluster.
Reading the changelog, I noticed that the default parallel environment
allocation_rule now is set to $fill_up
This can cause some problems since when I try to run my mpi job using this
feature, I´ve got this error:
"executing task of job failed execution daemon on host ... did not accept
task"
I´m trying to understand how to fix it but in meanwhile can you provide
something for us to maintan $round_robin?

All the best,

Sergio