StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster 0.94 has been released!

From: Sergio Mafra <no email>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:40:52 -0300

Hi Justin,

Nice to know that weve got a new version of StarCluster.
Reading the changelog, I noticed that the default parallel environment
allocation_rule now is set to $fill_up
This can cause some problems since when I try to run my mpi job using this
feature, Ive got this error:
"executing task of job failed execution daemon on host ... did not accept
task"
Im trying to understand how to fix it but in meanwhile can you provide
something for us to maintan $round_robin?

All the best,

Sergio