StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: how does the loadbalancer know how much to bid for a node

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:50:11 -0500

Hi Bruce/Raj,

Yes, this is still the case. When you run the loadbalancer on a spot
cluster it will always launch spot instances when adding nodes using
the original spot bid used to create the initial cluster. In the
future we should probably allow overriding the spot bid via the
"loadbalance" command...

~Justin

On 10/31/2012 01:15 PM, Rajat Banerjee wrote:
> [...]
, search for add_nodes