StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: static IP solution in starcluster?

From: Charles Cadieu <no email>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:01:26 -0400

Here's a plugin solution:

---------------------

from starcluster.clustersetup import ClusterSetup
from starcluster.logger import log

class ElasticIPSetup(ClusterSetup):

    def __init__(self,elasticip):
        self.elasticip = elasticip
        log.debug('elasticip = %s' % elasticip)

    def run(self, nodes, master, user, user_shell, volumes):

        master.ec2.conn.associate_address(master.instance.id,self.elasticip)

# Config usage:

#[plugin staticip]

#setup_class = elasticip.ElasticIPSetup

#elasticip = 50.123.456.789