StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Running command on nodes using IP address of the master as parameter

From: Sébastien Arnaud <no email>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:19:23 -0400

Hi,

I am new to starCluster, but I am loving it already! I am trying to setup a config so that I can spawn automatically doRedis backed clusters for R computations, and I have it all pretty much ready, except that I can't seem to figure out how to get the IP address of the master which I can use as a parameter to run in a command I would run on the nodes as a plugin.

Thank you in advance for any pointers!

Cheers,

Sébastien Arnaud