StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: VPC

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:37:36 -0400

Hey Rhodri/Rayson,

We're currently working on VPC support but it's not quite ready even in
the latest development version. Right now locojay's branch has the
latest VPC developments:

https://github.com/locojay/StarCluster/tree/vpcdev

Right now I'm working to refactor the core code to store cluster
metadata in userdata rather than security group description which will
allow using VPC. Once this is done I plan to merge locojay's changes and
test/improve from there until we have something ready for experimental
testing by end-users in the next stable release. I'll send out a call
for testing when that's ready.

HTH,

~Justin