StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: VPC

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:30:48 -0400

I worked on VPC support late last year, then locojay & Justin worked
on the remaining issues (ie. Boto bugs, StarCluster code, etc), and as
far as I know, it is possible to launch a StarCluster in a VPC using
the development version.

https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/21

When the next version of StarCluster comes, you should be able to
launch a cluster in VPC.

Rayson

Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/