StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Passwordless login into the Cluster

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:23:21 -0500

Hi Subbarao,

I'm not able to reproduce this. Can you please give me the *exact* steps
you followed along with the error output? If I simply launch a two node
cluster I'm able to login as my CLUSTER_USER and then ssh from node to
node without a password:

$ starcluster start -s 2 sshtest
$ starcluster sshmaster -u myuser sshtest
myuser_at_master$ ssh node001
myuser_at_node001$

~Justin