StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Passwordless login into the Cluster

From: Subbarao Kota <no email>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:00:55 -0500

Hello Justin, With my last email I had included the config that I have been using. StarCluster however did not automatically enable the passwordless login when I used CLUSTER_USER=ec2-user in the [cluster t1-micro-trial-cluster] section.

Can you please advise what am I missing? I want to make sure I have passwordless login setup for all nodes in the cluster including the master node. When I tried to run STREAM benchmark in the cluster it did not run as it appeared to stuck at login at node001.

Any help or direction is appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Subbarao Kota.