StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: loadbalance exit after no jobs

From: Ron Chen <no email>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:08:13 -0800 (PST)

I think it is a common problem -- so I think the Elastic Load Balancer should be extended to support a shutdown script.

Not saying that Dustin's suggestion of using a plugin is not good, but I think a lot of times users don't want to learn to write a plugin (reinvent the steering wheel) just to handle data copying and/or cluster shutdown.

 -Ron