StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: sge submit host question

From: Robert Yu <no email>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 03:02:07 -0800

Thanks.

For now, I'll go with the simple sshmaster command method.

I created a file ~sgeadmin/.sshrc to provide the same environment as
an interactive session. It looks like:

# Source this file manually when running starcluster commands.
    # e.g. % starcluster sshmaster mycluster "source ~/.sshrc; command "
# Set this to avoid exiting out early:
export PS1=starcluster
source /etc/profile
# This in turn sources ~/.bashrc: