StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Bug in Starcluster / paramiko

From: Paul Koerbitz <no email>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 00:07:52 +0100

Justin,

thanks a lot, that was it! I had trouble logging into the us-west
datacenter (my key was created for eu-west, apparently that matters), so I
just looked up the amazon ami instances and missed that they don't work
with starcluster.

Thank you for the heads up and even more for this great piece of software
Paul