StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

python-crypto 2.0.1+dfsg1 vs. 2.1 ?? PART-2

From: Adam Marsh <no email>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:30:51 -0400

Justin>

Just to follow-up on my mssg from last night about pycrypto versions and an SC installation halt. I have resolved the glitch this morning by directly downloading, building, and installing 'pycrypto-2.4' instead of using apt-get. The SC installation then executed with no error returns. For some reason I was thinking that SC needed pycrypto v2.1 . . . . but in the light of day . . . .

But on the plus side I did come across your github forum site in trying to figure out what was going on. Very good resource.

Thanks,

<Adam

Adam G. Marsh, Ph.D.
Associate Professor