StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Feature Request: VPC support

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:56:20 -0400

Hi Adam,

My apologies for the delay. I haven't used Amazon's VPC yet, although I agree it looks like an easy addition to make to StarCluster to enable it. At the moment I'm finishing up docs in the newdocs branch and then releasing 0.92. After that we can create a feature branch and experiment with VPC there. I'm hoping you'll be wiling to test for me when the time comes. I've made a feature-request issue on github to track this issue:

https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/21

~Justin