StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Possible bug in loadbalancer?

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:43:32 -0400

On May 18, 2011, at 10:59 AM, Justin Riley wrote:

Don, I will send another email when this change has been made. You'll need to pull the latest code for it to take effect. Please send us the relevant logs if this happens again and we should be able to come up with a fix for it.

I just committed the change. Please pull and test the latest changes to the ELB at your convenience. If you run into the issue again the logs should be more helpful in coming up with a fix this time around.

~Justin