StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Fwd: freenx

From: Ranjit Chacko <no email>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:18:21 -0400

On the server side /var/log/nxserver.log is empty, and in /var/log/messages
there's a few lines that look like this: NX (Execute Disable) protection:
active

On the client side I'm using the nomachine client, and in one of the session
logs in a file named sshlog I see these lines right after the attempted log
in:

/usr/bin/nxserver: line 562: kill: (7444) - No such process
/usr/bin/nxserver: line 564: kill: (7444) - No such process
NX> 404 ERROR: wrong password or login

And the client gives me an error message along the lines of "Authentication
failed for user X".

Does this look familiar?

Thanks for your help,

-Ranjit